Hey there, thank you for stopping by my blog today. All praise and glory goes to Christ Jesus. I’m just a messenger telling the Good Message through blogging, stories and some poetry.
My name is Miranda and I’m from Canada who is a born again Christian and love to spend time with my family including our feathered pet Kiwi (fiery-shouldered conure). I enjoy reading, biking, sledding, swimming, social networking, games, movies, bowling and being crafty.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about life, Christianity and eternity. Even if you have a testimony to share or if you need prayer for something, I will pray for your needs. Even give you encouragement.
- Faithful Devotions: The Importance of Praying for Others
- Rest in Hope: Forgiven Forever
- Rest In Hope: God’s Plan for All
- Rest in Hope: White As Snow
- Torrid Literature Journal volume 5: So Long Patricia
- Wrote for Ruby for Women